Thursday, April 10, 2008

Seeking death sentence!


The title may seem a little harsh, but I think is well deserved. Tammy Dailey and Jim McCabe need to be euthanized for their cruel treatment towards animals. If they want to act like a savage beast then fine, but they should be treated as such! The other morning I was watching the news and Tammy and Jim were in trouble for beating animals.

This is why they are getting a special post from me. They were beating farm animals INCLUDING A DONKEY! Who in the FUCK beats farm animals? You would have to go out of your way to beat a cow, donkey, or chicken. A dog or cat is readily available for a quick kick. I'm not saying I condone that treatment at all, but they are in the house and right there. A farm animal you have to walk your ass outside, punch them or kick, then walk back in. What kind of gratification do you get from that.

Update they have been charged. The picture in this post is actually them. If you notice closely you will see how white trash they are. People who beat children, animals, or adults that cannot defend themselves are weak in my mined. Remember a strong person just doesn't stand up for themselves but others as well.

No comments: