Monday, April 14, 2008

P.D.A.


I have been wanting to post this for awhile, but I just needed something to send me over the edge. Public display of affection has NO gray area. None! It is either nice and normal or nasty and distasteful. This couple who is not older than nineteen sits in the lobby and does everything but hump on the tables. They lay with each other on the couches provided by the college. Yes, at home a couch is used to take naps on, but at college they are used for students to sit there and read or watch T.V.. If they are not in front of the television they are sitting at table on the same chair wrapping each other up. I think to myself "What are you doing. That's nasty stop!" They giggle, yes giggle, and touch all over in front of people.

Today, this morning I was caught giving them a dirty look. After that they seemed to calm down, but they knew I knew it was nasty. It's like popping a zit at the dinner table. Fine when done in private, but horrible when done in front of people.

the picture I have provided is not of the actual people, but of what they look like on a daily bases from when I see them.

No comments: