Guys do the craziest things ever to impress or get noticed by females. Some of the more mild things are wearing a shirt to get noticed, say a catch phrase from a movie she mentioned, or even change who they are for a chance at meeting the special someone. I have something to confess, I learned origami for something along those lines. The difference is I didn't learn to impress someone. I tough myself because I held this person on such a high platform that I wanted to have the littlest thing in common with them. I knew I would never be as smart as them, read as many books, or even be as perfect as I see them. If folding a crane, not as well as them, is something I can share with them then I am perfectly happy telling people "Yes I learned that because I wanted to have something is common with them."

No comments:
Post a Comment