Tuesday, April 29, 2008

How could I have missed this!?


Almost unnoticed....Almost....

Doubt thou, the Starres are fire,
Doubt, that the Sunne doth moue:
Doubt Truth to be a Lier,
But neuer Doubt, I loue.

  • Stars seem to burn like fire because they twinkle and flicker. We now know stars are not made of fire, but still burn!
  • Yes, the planets rotate around the sun, but since the universe is expanding the sun is moving away from something. In his time they didn't think the sun moved. We will be BLUNT and ASSUME here (about referencing the move). 
  • The doubt we find is foreshadowing to us later rejection and constant doubt.
BUT.BUT.BUT.BUT.BUT.BUT.BUT.BUT.BUT.BUT.BUT.BUT.BUT.BUT.BUT.BUT.BUT.BUT....

Let us not forget the last two line which hold the most important meaning of all

  • You may doubt these two certainties; You may doubt everything; But never doubt my love.
Like I said at the beginning ALMOST over looked. 

*As always if I'm wrong please, please,please let me know.



No comments: