
This is going to be a change of pace for me. Instead of "Ranting and Raving" about things that bother me I'm going to blog something of more importance. My mother came in the door the other day and said we needed to cut back on our spending. Being curios I asked "Why?" I was not ready for her response.
Everyone has joked or at least made some mention of the US economy that's on a nose dive. I have heard this from the news, which you have to know they inflate everything, and other people in my social class. My mom told me that her work said they are in a recession and cannot afford to pay people 40 hours. This is something that got my interest because now big businesses are saying it. When something becomes more then a whisper then chaos is sure to ensue, and no end will be in sight.
My only hopes are the government will step in and actually help America return to glory instead of ringing her out for what she's worth. Our past generations gave their everything to make this country flourish. We are repaying them by take, take, take.
That's all I'm going to say for now. I will not us my blog as a punching bag to beat up America. We need now more than ever to stand together because divided we WILL fall.
(The last part was said by our founding fathers to help unite all the colonies.)

No comments:
Post a Comment