
I always thought that the area I worked at is a nice place. That all ended when I seen a bum asking for food. If you do not know me then this post might upset you. I hate bums. I really, really, really hate them. I think they are worthless people who are lazy and need to be put to down like a mangy dog. They do nothing but pester people who actually work for their money. When I am approached by a bum I will offer them nothing but advice "get a job." That might sound mean, BUT my Mrs. Giver of Live worked up to three jobs at once to provide for her and I. If she can work three why can't they work one? I'll answer that for you. They are lazy!!!! They want something for nothing. Give them food and they might not go hungry one night. Give them shelter they will stay warm for a bit. Give them a pen and application the possibilities are limitless. I'm sure McDonald's is not very picky in who they hire. Their background checks are next to non-existent. So please take heed to this and do not give anything to a bum except a pen and application. Maybe we might be able to clean up the streets.
I am open to debate on this, but I warn you come prepared.

No comments:
Post a Comment