Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mail order bride=USA


Has America really become so lazy that we need to order wives off of the internet from Russia? I have always heard of rumors about it, but never knew anyone who actually went through with it. (Since this blog is continuing then you know what follows next.) Until now, I thought it was a big joke until I found out that my cousin boyfriend  dad actually did and married her. They are divorced now, but he actually did it! He was married to a mail order bride. Who does that? Are we so busy that we cannot even find a mate, and I mean that in a significant other way, for life? She had a child from a previous marriage, married the guy who ordered her (I know degrading), and then ended up marrying other guy an divorcing him.
She now lives alone with her child in a apartment with no friends. So, is ordering a wife for selfish reasons a good things? If you need an answer it's NO! Nothing good came from it. He wanted a wife so bad and now he doesn't have anyone. She wanted to move to America and now she's alone. When you have selfish intents then things work against you. KARMA....?

1 comment:

High Maintenance said...

Hey, My father actually is with a woman from Ukraine who he met on the internet. I am not sure if she is a mail order bride but its basically the same thing.. he paid for her. It has ruined his life and he cannot seem to see it... crazy people out there!