
Here is a break from my normal blogging to bring you some breaking news. It's spreading like an infection within.
We all know that horizontal lines make you look fat and vertical lines are slimming. I could keep going but I'm going right for kill in this blog. When did it become OK to wear brown and back? Not only is this an unspoken rule but a spoken one as well! I think it all began when khaki colored shorts became mainstream and people started wearing black shirts with them. We might have grumbled at this, but didn't say anything. Now, today people are wearing brown dress shirts with black pants. Another one is jeans, a black shirt, and brown shoes. Something has to happen! The fashion world is in chaos. I will not wear brown and black, but if you want to then I guess you have the final say in it. Just know SOME people are looking at you like you have no fashion sense. I will be one of them.

No comments:
Post a Comment