
Today I was walking out of a store (hint they have a huge parade named after them) and the most horrible thing happened. After I returned a shirt because it was too large for me I was walking out of the main doors and for some reason my brain didn't send the message to my hands to push the door open. Needless to say my head turned to the left as the right side of my face slammed into the glass door. Then my arms caught up with my body but it was too late. A group of cougars, older woman, were stand right there. They seen and heard everything, but did they ask if I was alright NO!!!! So I tried to hurry up and leave the store. Those ladies followed me out of the store and continued to laugh at me. I couldn't get away from them fast enough. Next time I'm walking more slowly and going to put my arms out a few steps in advance.

No comments:
Post a Comment