
This blog goes to those of you that actually believed in me. I have been doing a lot of thinking today and as it stands I don't think I'll be returning to school next quarter. I don't feel like I'm cut out for college. I say all the time "If it's easy then it's not worth fighting for." This is way past fighting for. I cannot seem to grasp what is going on around me. Today I took a Math quiz and I'm sure I failed it. I felt like the knowledge I should have known was blocked out for reasons unknown.
Since I'm not cut out for school I think I might work in factory. There are not many around here, but I'm sure a warehouse, factory, or distribution center should hire me. I'll keep you posted on any irrational decisions I make.
Update on the Math quiz 11.5/15. Class average 9.62/15. Inexcusable for both!

No comments:
Post a Comment