Most everyone who knows me has heard me joke about this. They normally don't believe me at first, but in a weird way it is true. I have an obsession with donkey's. I don't know why or where it came from but I have one. I don't mean anything like bestiality. I just think they are funny animals. Also what better animal to like than the one who carried little baby Jesus in and out of Bethlehem. Donkey's are boarder line worthless in dollar talk, but still they are funny to watch.
The reason for this blog is I finally got to see one up close and in person. They are a lot bigger than I thought, but look about the same. A friend and I are playing a game of Donkey sightings in normal places. (Not sure if we are currently playing, but I am, anyway.) You would be surprised how often you will find them and were at. If you don't like Donkey's pick another animal and try playing the game using what you picked. You will find they are everywhere.

1 comment:
HAHAHA...you never told me about this...did u see the clip on youtube ..the one where the donkey is in heat and this random dude gets victimised...
Post a Comment