Friday, March 21, 2008

Consumer

I don't hate my job at all in fact I love it, and enjoy working there even if my shift is nine hours long. Sure I will make comments about my break never being long enough,or wish that it was longer nothing too serious. What I do hate is when fat people come in and destroy things when they are looking for a size they pretend to be. If we don't have I will tell you. We do not have magical elves in the back making stuff. So when I do go in the back to look it's just to get away from you for a few minutes and talk about you and laugh. My store does not carry plus sizes or anything big for that matter (for good reasons). All I ask is that when I tell you we don't have size jumbo please do trash the store trying to find a size you can squeeze into. When you leave I will just hate you while I'm trying to clean up the mess you made and hope nothing good ever happens for you. Also the store is not sleazy and I become very uncomfortable when a guy talks to me about roll playing and "really nasty shit." Whatever you have going on in the bed room leave it there. I don't know very many people who want to hear about a strangers sex life. Why can't the everyday consumer just come in find their size and leave without destroying a store over a ten dollar shirt?

No comments: