Sunday, March 23, 2008

Lost


I love Lost. In fact I think that is an understatement. I have watched every episode since the premier a few years ago. It is almost embarrassing that I do try to plan my week around Thursday night. I missed last weeks episode due to work, and I finally got to watch it today. This might sound a little harsh or mean, but I was glad when Micheal Dawson was sent off the show. I hated every time he got in front of the camera. I just wish they would have killed off or sent his character away much sooner than they did. His main lines were to scream "Walt," or say something to the effect of "that's my son man." Great we get it, you are a crappy father and you keep screwing up. You shot two females and turned over a handful of your friends to leave them for dead as far as you knew. He was brought back as a spy, but before that he tried to kill himself a few times. Again proving his character is a horrible father and sucks at life. I hated the last show because it was all about him. I really had enough of Mr. Dawson when his plane crashed onto the island. I think that episode was just a filler for a much better one to come. Well I hope anyway. The week before last was crazy and had more going on than this week so I guess I will accept Micheal's crappy 45 minutes of fame.

No comments: