Somethings I have come to except in life, and others I'm slowly coming to terms with. The most recent is I will probably end up alone. It might be genetic, <-which I know is not true, because all of my uncles are still single and they are either in their late forties and fifties. I have been in and out of relationships since I was in high school. All of then faulting in some way or another. Either by me or who I was seeing at the current time.
It is said when you stop looking you find someone. I don't believe in that. To me that sounds like an excuse for why you aren't seeing someone. While at a wedding I was asked several times if I was dating someone or if I was married. The answer to both of those is no and no. I usually got the same answer of you better hurry and find someone before all the good ones are gone. None of them knowing that my good one has already gone.
I have a lot to deal with right now like school, work, and misalliances things anyway. So now with a book in one hand and a walking stick in the other I am content on my lonely journey. Slow and steady wins the race?

No comments:
Post a Comment