
The older someone gets the more wise they become, or that is how it is suppose to be. It seems like we are now not passing on wisdom, but rather trying to make a loser feel like a winner. Where has the competition gone? Here are a few examples. It's not what's on the outside but what's on the inside. This is something a parent would tell a fat child because no one wants to date him/her. It is sad yes that they have to deal with the humiliation of being rejected, but pick up the pieces and move on. Here's another idea if you are overweight stop blaming everyone else and try a proper diet and exercise combo.
Another one is if you love something let it go and if it was meant to be yours it will come back to you. If I love something, or someone I will not let it go and wait to see if will come back to me. This is something a loser would say to try and have a reason for losing something. If you love something fight for it. Put everything you have out on the line to show that you truly care about what you love. Leave nothing in reserve because if you do leave something then you are left saying "what if" and you didn't want it bad enough.
This wisdom we are suppose to gain and pass down has stopped somewhere, and all we are doing with these examples above is letting people off of the hook. We need to fight for the things we want not let them go. We need to learn form out let downs so we don't feel the sorrow we felt before. I will say I use to believe if you loved something let it go. Now I will fight forever and never set myself up for a let down.
Another one is if you love something let it go and if it was meant to be yours it will come back to you. If I love something, or someone I will not let it go and wait to see if will come back to me. This is something a loser would say to try and have a reason for losing something. If you love something fight for it. Put everything you have out on the line to show that you truly care about what you love. Leave nothing in reserve because if you do leave something then you are left saying "what if" and you didn't want it bad enough.
This wisdom we are suppose to gain and pass down has stopped somewhere, and all we are doing with these examples above is letting people off of the hook. We need to fight for the things we want not let them go. We need to learn form out let downs so we don't feel the sorrow we felt before. I will say I use to believe if you loved something let it go. Now I will fight forever and never set myself up for a let down.

No comments:
Post a Comment