I just found out my final grades for my first quarter back to school. I am happy with them, but have mixed feelings as well. The biggest shocker is Anthropology-B. At midpoint I really thought about dropping the class because I was afraid I was going to fail it. Well I didn't so I'm glad I kept it. Coming in number two for a surprising treat is English-A. It's not that I don't like English I like writing (blogger case in point.) I'm at least mediocre at it, but my teacher hated me for voicing my opinions because they went against her views and made her actually teach. It always seemed like she had double standards for me and then the rest of the class. I got an "A" so I'm finished complaining about it. The one that really pisses me off is Math-B. I know it's a B and some of my classmates received C's,D's, and a few F's. The amount of work I put into that class I'm just mad at myself for slacking at the end. I had a solid "A" through the whole class. Then came a vaca to Chicago. In no way am I blaming the trip for anything because it was a must. Sanity was at risk! Their were no other options in my mind. I would have failed that class if I had to to make the trip. I passed so that's all that matters. I Finished the quarter off with a 3.25. So now I turn my attention to next quarter and a study abroad trip I will take even if it cost me a liver on the black market!
In case you were wondering the picture is from my school. It's a statue of Christopher Columbus that is located in the middle of campus. So it's not totally random.

No comments:
Post a Comment