Sunday, June 15, 2008

Spring Quarter


Spring quarter has come and gone with a lot of  bumps in between. Now summer quarter starts June 30th and I have not picked any classes yet. I was called a procrastinator because classes start so soon, but I refuse to take a class with out knowing who the professor is going to be. Some teachers teach for a paycheck while others actually teach because they enjoy it and want to help others. The most helpful tool I use is ratemyprofessor.com to weed out the teachers who will not positively impact my college experience. Grades are as followed:

Accounting-A
Economics-A
English-A
Math-B
Term GPA-3.722

I am happy with my grades and I know I could have gotten a lot worse, but also there is room for improvement. Earning a 4.0 would be awesome and is a goal of mine, but not this quarter. 

No comments: