Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Quick Blog for the Masses

I am quick to jump on the mainstream music band wagon like most people. I think I might have blogged about liking the song Closer by Neyo and other various artist and songs.  I'm not for sure and want to finished this post before I look. A new song has come into heavy rotation on my iPod. Viva La Vida by Coldplay for some reason I cannot get enough of! I actually have not heard it on the radio or watched it on T.V.. WAIT weird and strange that song is on a itunes commercial!!!!!!!!!! Anyway I have seen 30 seconds of the video on tbs now. I think I was just downloading random song and happened to come across this one and I really cannot stop listening to it. I guess a new song will come and replace Viva La Vida. The song title means "I Live the Life."

*Side note. Does anyone reading this know how to put a power point in a blog?

No comments: