
I was driving to work this afternoon. I had my window's down and cruse control set at 70. The speed limit was 65 so I was not going too fast. I seen a swarm of people going out and around this one particular vehicle. It was so bad that even semi trucks were going out and around. It was my turn to pass them, and then I seen a lick and stick thing hanging on their window. The sticker read "BABY ON BOARD." I though to myself does this give you a right to drive 50 mph in a 65 fast lane? No, is the correct answer. I just wonder if you really do have a baby in your car then why put them at risk going slow in a fast lane? That's like me cutting my leg off and jumping into a pool filled with sharks. I know that is an extreme example ,but still crazy drivers with road rage are wild animals I do not like to face.

No comments:
Post a Comment