Saturday, June 14, 2008

Grinds My Gears


I really hated walking around campus and trying to dodge suitcases that were transformed into book bags or tot-sacks however you want to say it. A suitcase is a great invention for travel or stowing things away, but not, I repeat not for class to class voyages. I had a full load but I did not need the extreme presents of a suitcase to carry my books that do not weigh enough to warrant a suitcase. These suitcase violators are just as bad as parents during the holiday season who bust out the double wide baby stroller. It is not enough that they are dragging their kids around while they are screaming, but now they seem to do it more so when the malls are packed. The strollers are so wide that they are more wide than two people walking side-by-side. Anyway back to suitcases turned into book bags. Bad idea and do not do it please....

Actual picture from my english class!

No comments: