Monday, June 9, 2008

Columbus Art Festival


On Saturday mornings I have a Economics class. Last Saturday we got out early because we just reviewed for our final next week. Since I did not have to be to work until 3 and class was let out at 11 I had a lot of time to kill. I remembered that their was an art festival going on close to my college. To be exact Columbus Art Festival held annually every year.  At first I just walked around to kill time. As I continued to walk looking at artists life work I could not help to be humbled. They took ordinary things and made more than what words could try to describe. The first walk around I did was to try and see everything. Which is not possible. Second lap I tried to stop by all the stands that sparked interest during the first lap. Third was to do donkey sightings which was extremely hard, and I only found two stands. 
After this I am now going to take more interest in art and try to bury myself in it, and if possible feel what the is trying to be expressed. 

*If you can try to imagine the big red thing says ART. That actually belongs to the college so I think that is why it was held there. The festival was held in the area of the college. 

No comments: