Monday, May 19, 2008

Schooling::::


I am not very knowlabgle on the schooling system, but I'm going to try and post as much information I know. The schooling system in Dublin, OH and Upper Arlington, OH are wealthy areas of Central Ohio. They also have a VERY good schooling system in place. Is there a correlation between the two? Their is a good possibility so law makers from Ohio want to take money from their schools to pass onto other less fortunate schools. They are living by the "If you throw money at the problem it will go away" theory. If a school has poor test scores and a pile of other problems maybe you should take a look at the administration. If a school is complaining about not having enough money you could also take a look at the salaries of the superintendent and the whole administration and ask yourself do they need to make so much at the top while the bottom is struggling? Are they qualified to make that much, or do they just sit there waiting for retirement? I am not in any position to make these decisions, but maybe someone in the future will understand this and reevaluate how money is distributed.

No comments: