Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Future Leaders


Some of you who know me and read my blog know that I am a current college student. While I am on campus several questions always arise through the day. I constantly wonder if past student generations acted the same way that we do today. Student protests and rallies have been apart of college life since the beginning. So I am not even concerning myself with the public demonstrations about the suppressive government that take place once a week. I do wonder when it became okay to write slenderest things on the bathroom walls. College is suppose to be a place of expanding your views past that of narrow minded people, and one day become a leader.

Also I noticed that things are always being destroyed or damaged. Common sense would tell me that the college will pay to have them fixed, but recoup the money from a raise in tuition. If anyone has any feedback on this please let me know.

No comments: