
This WILL be my last post dedicated to you, and I mean that in the nicest and most loving way possible. I WILL not hint, come close, mention or try to build a bridge when the other side is not welcoming. I am going to try and be discreet, but blunt, nice but with pain in my voice.
I was told to forget. Webster defines forget as:
1 a: to lose the remembrance of : be unable to think of or recall bobsolete : to cease from doing
2: to treat with inattention or disregard
3 a: to disregard intentionally : overlook —usually used in the imperative b: to give up hope for or expectation of —usually used in the imperative
Since that is what you want then who am I to say nay. I "left the light on" as they say but 17 days have passed, and still counting, without so much as a sparkle or glitter. So, forgetting you was the last thing I wanted to do to end this incarceration. Every move has been made, the last card dealt or the well has run dry; Which ever horrible pun you want to use by all means go ahead, but it's final.
My last thought to you is a quote by George Eliot "It's never too late to be what you might have been."
22 degrees 17' 00.91" N
114 degrees 07' 34.52" E

No comments:
Post a Comment