Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Deeper look


It has been while since my last post, and I feel like a balloon about too burst. This blog "Rants and Raves" allows me to vent about anything I want because it is MY BLOG. Everyone wants to now what someone else really thinks about them. Well, a girl at work, I know I'm going to misquote her so I'll generalize, thinks I'm funny but too cocky or full of myself. This comes as a shock to me because I don't feel like I am, but I am on the inside looking in and not on the outside looking in. If people really knew me and everything I think about myself I doubt that "cocky...full of himself" would be used to describe me. I tell people all the time that I use to be horribly over weight, and they do not believe me. They say "I cannot see you as being fat" well I was so move on. An example you can try to use in imagining how I looked: 44'' waist, 5'8" tall and 280 pounds. I would lose my breath bending over tying my shoes. When I look at myself I see the fat kid in the mirror and I freak out and think I need to work out more. A lot of other things went into the mixing pot to shape how I view things now, but I'll spare you the details. Before you pass judgment maybe you should find out a little background information, but I guess that is why they call it ASS-U-M-ing.

No comments: