
The store I currently work at just finished remodeling. Well just finished and opened back up as in a few weeks ago. But that's not the point. We have a desk on one of the walls, and on the desk is a computer, markers and a cup of tacks. I was trying to make a point that having tacks in the reach of adolescence's (9-16) could be dangerous. My argument was they could stick their fingers in the container holding them and prick themselves. I was just trying to demonstrate this too further validate my point. In the process a tack went into my finger. Not just a little way, but like all the way. I was bleeding everywhere and being a baby about it because it really hurt.
To this date no one else has pricked their figure expect me. I am quietly waiting for someone else to repeat what I did because I feel dumb. So maybe adolescence's are better with commonsense rules than adults.

No comments:
Post a Comment