Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Finally

I know coming from a guy this post might seem a little weird,but everyone wants to have a decent hair cut.
I fianlly found a place that can cut my hair the way I want and like it. I have searched for months to find a place like, and I did! I was driving home from the gym one day and remembered that I had an interview the next. Not wanting to look like a scruff I stopped at the first plave I saw. The first time they did a great job, but I thought it to be a fluke. Then I went back last night and she did an even better job. Even though it's about $27 after the tip that's fine with me. Its worth not looking like I have a odd shaped head.
(Typed on my blackberry so spelling might be a little off)

No comments: