Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day


Happy mothers day to everyone that reads this and is a mother. When I was at work today I tried to think of the big picture, or outside of the box. I take the most simple things and try to be complex about it, but not on purpose. 
As I stood there at work thinking about mothers and trying to expand on it. I thought about mother, mother earth and then earth. For the most part everyone gave their mother figure a "Happy Mothers Day," but what about mother earth? Why are trashing our planet more so than the previous? 
I really want to say that this all came from this Saturday when I attended the screening of Pangea Day, May 10th,  and it was very inspiring. I watched films that did not have any spoken words but were so powerful you felt some tangible being passed to you. The other films highlighted topics about bringing down the boarders and world views. 
Simply put I want you to expand your thinking process and give thanks to mother earth for providing everything for us. I know we have earth day but what is one day compared to the millions of years she will/has given us!?
Before you throw your trash out of the window think twice and wait until you come to a stopping point to dispose of it properly. 

No comments: