
I loved my Blackberry Curve. Loved it. Notice I have to use past tense when I expressed my feelings towards my old phone. I remember the tragic day that it broke. I walked out to my car to charge it before work. Back track I was at the hospital visiting my grandma a few weeks ago and my phone was almost dead. So I walked to my Jeep to charge it before I had to go into work. I didn't want the battery to die and not have a way for my family get a hold of me if they needed. Now you are caught up. So, I was standing at my Jeep and I plugged my car charger in and then attached it to my Curve. I then placed it on the floor of my vehicle. I noticed the plug wiggled and my phone stopped charging. I unplugged it and looked at the connector. I saw that the female end on my Curve detached from the inside and it would not charge.
I went to the AT&T store and got the LG VU. The phone was okay, but I didn't like it. The screen had a pixel problem and it was not a very fun phone. So after a week I took it back and got the iPhone. I had to get the 16 gig because I have around 9 gigs of music. This 3G kick that AT&T is on is lame and they need to stop advertising it. My phone is a 3G phone but since that service isn't available everywhere my phone still runs on the old 2G network. I love the iPhone and I'm sure a lot of other people love it as well, but it is not a Blackberry and will take some time to get use to.

No comments:
Post a Comment