
Summer quarter is finally finished. Well, I took my final exam on September 6Th. I only took three classes but one of the classes (Science) I hate! I would rather work out long division for five hours than sit thorough a lecture and lab. I took my final English class as well (Imagines of Men and Women). The teacher was ridiculously hard, and I wish i was just dramatizing it but I'm not. I didn't think I was a great writer, but he tore my work apart as if I were in high school. I'm finished and that's all that matters! I also just started my series of math, business calculus. I only have three more sections of math remaining I believe. Classes resume September 24 and I am only taking fifteen hours, but if I take anymore I will screw myself over and have to retake the same classes over when I transfer. The three classes are as follows: Economics 240, Math 131 and Science 102. When I complete my final requirement for business, Accounting 106, I will be able to transfer. Here are my grades for summer quarter:
- Math-A
- Images of Men and Women-B
- Science-B

No comments:
Post a Comment