
I love watching the Buckeyes (Ohio State university) play on Saturday. Well when I have a day off I like to watch them. Since moving back to Ohio I have found that OSU fans are so critical about everything that happens. We ride the wave of success, but as soon as something bad happens we inevitably say: "I knew it.... I knew we/they were going to lose." This normally occurs when we play a bigger ranked school. As soon as we play a small school that even the ESPN broadcasters haven't heard of and we win you hear "We have a shot at the national championship.... I don't know why were aren't ranked first." If you try to remind them about what they previously stated about the team they refuse to believe any such nonsense came from them. All I'm saying is if you want to be a fan stay true.

No comments:
Post a Comment