Okay, I was accepted to Fisher College of Business at Ohio State University. Once I was accepted I then became eligible to apply for my major, marketing. I did and now I am a marketing major at Fisher. This is what I have been working towards the past year an a half. Great! Not really. I have been emotionless for what seems like a life time. I don't care about myself or well being. Furthermore I don't care about anything else. I ask myself everyday what I'm doing and I this should be exactly where I want to be. So why am I not happy or excited about. I don't know. I really honestly don't know what I'm down and depressed.
On the flip side I have started to read and research more. Maybe it's a phase and it will pass? I do enjoy actually knowing what people are talking about and able to give my input. Oh well. I am excited about going to The Pub at the Polaris Mall. Going back over this it is really depressing. So I promise that my next post will be more uplifting!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment