Monday, October 6, 2008

Gloves are off????


I was watching the news this morning and the anchors kept saying "the gloves are off." Talking about how the campaign adds are directly attacking the candidates. I say good and it's about time! Take them off and show a true fighting spirit because that is what this country needs in our time of chaos and crises.

The only thing I don't agree with is how McCain is trying to link Obama to a "radical domestic terrorist group" as stated by the F.B.I. in the late 70's. The guy may have tried to bomb places in the U.S. back then, but they just took credit for them. How they met and all this political trouble started was a fund raiser he was apart of in Illinois. A FUND RAISER!! This shows that he has CHANGED his ways, and Obama always talks about change. So, I guess my point is Obama always talks about change and this guy has obviously changed. It just supports his motto. My vote still Obama Biden '08.

No comments: