Monday, August 25, 2008

Stalking is being a Stalker!


Recent news about someones activities has come to light in the past few weeks. Someone I worked with I guess couldn't take the hint that we were just friends and that's all we would ever be. I knew she liked me but I wanted nothing to do with her. Really NOTHING! I never told her were I lived because I didn't think she needed to know, and besides I didn't want them to come over. I found out through several credible sources that she has made numerous trips to my house in the middle of the night. Immediately I wonder how she found out where I lived. Then one of the faithful sources told me. Psycho went to whitepages.com and found my address. Since I have a unique last name it was kind of easy to narrow the search. The trip from where she lives to my place is about 45 minutes one way, and roughly an hour and half round trip. Psycho girl has three confirmed trips to the house an multiple unconfirmed trips because she drives by alone occasional, but tells everyone she is going on a "road trip." Also one of the times she left a creepy letter. All I can say is what a crazy person! Who really does this? I'm guessing someone with a chemical imbalance that needs medication. I try to tell everyone at work about this so they see what harassment I have to deal with. Also I know she use to read my blog so I want her to know I know.

No comments: