
I can't believe that almost a month has went by and I haven't blogged about anything? I am wondering if I was really that busy. Well I guess maybe??
Just because I haven't blogged doesn't mean that I haven't thought about things in a outside looking manor. What I continue to notice is things move in a circular pattern. I can't speak for others, but for me it does. I just wish I knew when events were going to happen, or more specifically a time frame. One part of the circle I'm happy without a care, but then it seems as if someone turns the lights off. By the light turning off I am referring to something bad or negative happening.
This time feels different because I saw it coming. I knew something was about to happen, and now I'm in limbo waiting for the full effect to kick. So now that I'm ready will it be as bad? Probably because most negative situations are never good. Maybe for a lesson learned, but that is about all. Maybe a day away is in order for me.
**The picture I think fits perfectly with this blog because you can see so many different circles within one larger circle. This easily represents the chaos of what is going on.

No comments:
Post a Comment