Friday, March 27, 2009

Ohio State


I applied to Ohio State in December and was accepted into the marketing program at the business school. Only a few people know I applied was accepted and then turned it down. When I tell my friends they almost freak out and all of them inevitably say "That's great but why didn't you go?" A lot of reasons went into my choice not to go right away.
I just finished Winter, March 17, quarter and submitted my transcript to OSU. I should find out mid April if I get accepted for a second time. This time around if I get accepted I will not turn it down and will become a full-time student starting fall of 2009.
What makes me nervous is I don't have a back up plan, fall back school or any thought of my not getting into OSU. I've been called dumb because of this. I choose to say not dumb but confident.

No comments: