Saturday, January 3, 2009

I got the job......

I am now the newest manager at Lucky Brand Jeans. Looking back at my older blog about hinting at what job I was interview for and saying the picture was a hint is actually not that easy to decipher. When I posted the picture I was thinking "Oh a leprechaun's hat and when you see them they are always around a pot of gold and at the bottom of their pot of gold is a shamrock patch. Shamrocks are on Lucky's clothes." I know pretty complex, but that is how I think. 
Some of you may won't to know how I got the job while other could probably careless. For those you who don't care stop reading....... Okay still here? I came down the stairs one morning and two people were sleeping on our couches. One sat up and started to talk to me. I found out that we met on Halloween. Amber (the person who started talking to me) started asking how I was doing and what I had going on that day. My usual response followed by complaining about work and how I didn't want to go and it sucked being there.  The other person sat up and said Lucky was hiring for managers and I quickly asked how he knew. Tyler, the other person on the couch, said he was a manager there and they were hiring.  A few days passed and I went in to do a little Christmas shopping and he was there and I started talking to him and he asked me to apply.  I did and now I'm a manager there. 

No comments: