
After reading someone's blog about a certain football game that was to occur this Saturday I was going to talk trash and blow my team up. However, I didn't think that would be a very good sport of me. Then as I was watching the game my team started to win. So I was going to blog then, but I decided not to. As to the game progressed I was absolutely disgusted at their performance. Instead of being a classy team that we should have been we decided to run the score up. An argument could be made that Tressel did not mean to score that one touch down, but he could have easily took a knee. Also before Pryor left the game he threw a long ball. Not sure if we scored then but still not a classy move when we were going to win. But a win is a win and National Title game is out of the question.
**Picture is of a Northwestern football team.

No comments:
Post a Comment